Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
very Healthy, Very Tasty.
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped corasely
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄8 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 whole whole wheat pita bread, cut in half crosswise
- Combine tomato, cucumbers, sprouts red and green peppers, celery, pepper.
- and italian salad dressing in a medium bowl.
- Toss well, set aside.
- Divide cheese evenly into pita halves.
- Cover with paper towels and microwave at medium-high power for 30 seconds.
- to 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Open sandwiches and stuff with equal amounts of vegetable mixture.
- Serve immediately.