1/4 Photos of Cheesy Pita Crisps
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
From Light and Tasty Jan 2003. Quick and easy appy with tons of flavr. Posted for World Tour 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seperate each pita into 2 rounds, making 4 rounds of bread.
- 2Cut each round into 4 triangles - you will have 16 triangles total.
- 3Place each triangle inside up on a lightly greased or sprayed baking sheet.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients except for mozzarella and spread over triangles.
- 5Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Watch carefully so they do not burn.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pita Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 343.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g