From Light and Tasty Jan 2003. Quick and easy appy with tons of flavr. Posted for World Tour 2005.
Make and share this Cheesy Pita Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Seperate each pita into 2 rounds, making 4 rounds of bread.
- Cut each round into 4 triangles - you will have 16 triangles total.
- Place each triangle inside up on a lightly greased or sprayed baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for mozzarella and spread over triangles.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Watch carefully so they do not burn.