Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple. Very delicious.
- Slice open the Pita-pockets.
- Spread both sides with butter.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and slice into 1/8ths.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Serve at once with Horsey Cheese or favorite dip/spread.
This was really quick and tasty. I added some mozza cheese as suggested by Malee and also a little tomato relish. I think this is a great basis for so many other combonations too, like feta and small pieces of red pepper. Thanks!
This was very simple to make, and delicious. I would recommend adding some shredded mozzerella cheese for more flavor variety, but it is very very good either way!!!