Recipe by Pawsfurthought
This is an addictive little rolls I found at plainchicken.com They are sooooo yummy! Better make two batches to be sure you'll get any!!
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
These were fabulously easy and very more-ish! my husband did a good job of just about polishing them off all by himself! I had to use a packet of White Onion Soup, not having the product you recommend, (don't think they sell it here), but otherwise the recipe was easily followed .. I think you could easily make small variations to personal taste, but this really was a very nice snack recipe! Thank you, I can see I'll be making this again! Made for PAC Fall 2011
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated pizza dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pizza crust; set aside. Unroll pizza crusts, then evenly top with filling. Roll, starting at longest side, jelly-roll style. Cut into 32 rounds*. On baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange rounds cut side down. Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.