1/1 Photo of Cheesy Pineapple Casserole
You can use whatever you like for this, any type pan, it tastes good with cubed or crushed pineapple, more or less ham or cheese or any type of cracker :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- 3Spread cottage cheese into pan.
- 4Crumble or rip apart ham on top of the cottage cheese.
- 5Drain pineapple, keep the juice.
- 6layer the pineapple chunk's on top of the cottage cheese.
- 7Mix together the pineapple juice, ritz cracker's and cheese.
- 8Toss them on top of the pineapple.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Pineapple Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.8
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 1299.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: