You can use whatever you like for this, any type pan, it tastes good with cubed or crushed pineapple, more or less ham or cheese or any type of cracker :)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Spread cottage cheese into pan.
- Crumble or rip apart ham on top of the cottage cheese.
- Drain pineapple, keep the juice.
- layer the pineapple chunk's on top of the cottage cheese.
- Mix together the pineapple juice, ritz cracker's and cheese.
- Toss them on top of the pineapple.
- Bake for 20 minutes.