Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use whatever you like for this, any type pan, it tastes good with cubed or crushed pineapple, more or less ham or cheese or any type of cracker :)
- 4 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 4 slices ham
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Spread cottage cheese into pan.
- Crumble or rip apart ham on top of the cottage cheese.
- Drain pineapple, keep the juice.
- layer the pineapple chunk's on top of the cottage cheese.
- Mix together the pineapple juice, ritz cracker's and cheese.
- Toss them on top of the pineapple.
- Bake for 20 minutes.