Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, cheesy, and slightly spicy.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed and cooked
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In medium skillet mix soup, salsa, and garlic powder. Add potatoes.
- Over medium heat, heat through, stirring often. Sprinkle with paprika and cilantro. Serve with additional salsa.
I was excited when I found this recipe and still love the idea. I will make my own cheese sauce next time as I didn't care for the canned cheese soup (new to me). Thank you for sharing the recipe & the idea. I'm glad I tried it!