Recipe by MrsSPheonix
Simple, quick, but tasty finger food
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Very quick and easy to make, and turns out very attractively. I used extra cheese and added a little garlic salt, for very flavoursome twists! Most of them were eaten before they had even properly cooled down, I'll be making these again, and doubling the recipe next time! Thanks for a lovely recipe, MrsS!
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce, store bought or home made
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one sheet of pastry on counter.
- Spread with pesto and sprinkle on cheeses.
- Place second sheet of pastry on top and press firmly to seal.
- Cut into 2cm strips.
- Twist each strip 2 or 3 times& place on greased oven tray.
- Bake at 220C 10mins or until golden.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.