Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy dip that uses items generally on hand. Takes just moments to throw together this dip. It's originally from a Wheat Thins box, but I like it with reduced-fat Ritz crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (reduced fat, if desired)
- 1 red pepper, diced (large)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (reduced fat, if desired)
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (store bought)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients together well.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly.
This was fabulous and very easy. Next time I will also garnish with a few diced tomatoes. Yum
Great!!!Everyone loved this and it was so simple. Instead of baking it I used the microwave because I needed to leave for a party and was bringing this dish. Everyone wanted this recipe.