Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Incredible muffin meal! 8)!
Make and share this Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza MUFFINS recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup of diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- First step is to soften tomatoes.
- Steep in a little boiling water for about 10 minutes,then,drain well dice.
- In bowl combine the dry ingredients,except the pepper,pepperoni,mozzeralla.
- In seperate bowl,combine:milk,oil,egg& tomato.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients,mix lightly.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins (8).
- Top each with the pepperoni,pepper& mozzarella.
- Bake approx 25 minutes or until cooked throughout.