Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Using reduced-fat cheese, fat-free marinara, and turkey pepperoni lets you enjoy the combination while keeping the fat count in check. Recipe is from Weight Watchers - per serving (1 square): 95 Cal., 4 g total fat, 2 g. sat fat, 12 mg. Chol, 321 mg Sod, 11 g carb, 1 g. fib, 6 g. prot, 85 mg. calc. Points Plus Value : 3.
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature (if frozen, thawed)
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free marinara sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 36 slices turkey pepperoni, halved
- Adjust the oven racks to divide the oven in thirds and preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a 10.5 x 15.5 inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the liquid evaporates, 8-10 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and cook 1 minute. Set aside.
- With floured hands, press the dough over the bottom of the prepared pan. If the dough shrinks back, let is rest a few minutes before pressing again. Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese. Top evenly with the onion mixture and the pepperoni.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack until the crust is browned on the bottom, 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, 4-5 minutes longer. Cut into 24 squares and serve at once.
this is delicious and so easy to make. When baking don't put you pan on the last rack, it cooks the dough too quickly, otherwise YUMMY!!!