- 30 ounces sliced yellow cling peaches, drained,juice reserved,divided 2 cans
- 4 cups low-fat granola cereal, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the granola, honey and 1/2 cup of the reserved peach juice.
- Press mixture into a 9-inch glass pie pan to form a crust.
- Dice 1 cup of the peaches.
- With electric beater, beat cheese until softened.
- Fold in diced peaches.
- Spread mixture over crust; chill.
- Prior to serving, top with peach slices and remaining granola.