Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw this together with things I had on hand. The kids loved it!
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables (I use broccoli, cauliflower & carrots)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 0.5 (15 1/4 ounce) jar salsa con queso (cheese sauce)
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Cut a corner of the vegetable bag and microwave until veggies are warm. Mix soup, cheese sauce, and vegetables, and mix with rotini. Heat on the stove until warm through.