Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Awesome--everybody loves this! Very good with tossed salad and garlic bread.
Make and share this Cheesy Pasta Shell Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine beef, onion, pepper, and sauce.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish pour 1/2 of the cooked shells.
- Add 1/2 of the sauce mixture.
- Layer with 6 slices of provolone.
- Add a layer of the sliced portabella.
- Cover mushrooms with sour cream.
- Add remaining shells.
- Add remaining sauce.
- Cover with mozzarella.
- Bake covered at 350°F for about 40 minutes.