Recipe by Sam #3
My family has been making this for years. It's always a huge hit and never lasts long.
Top Review by Michelle_My_Belle
Made this up as a side dish for thanksgiving. Easy and tasty and since I've never had the three cheese ranch I was really pleased with how it came out. I also threw in some chopped summer sausage. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (900 g) package rotini pasta, cooked
- 2 large firm tomatoes, diced
- 2 large firm green peppers, diced
- 2 small onions, diced
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup kraft three cheese ranch dressing