Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
These are tasty snacks that can start a party, holiday get-together or be added to a pitch-in dinner or can be made for family game night or movie night. Fast and easy, even the kids can help with this simple but tasty snack.
- 34 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any kind you choose. I prefer Sharp Cheddar)
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup salami
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Arrange Ritz crackers in rows on a cookie sheet.
- Top each cracker with a generous pinch of shredded cheese.
- Place a slice of olive on top of cheese. (Or anything topping you like).
- For a more Italian flare, place a slice of Pepperoni or cut up Salami on the cracker THEN top with mozzarella cheese. (A shake of Italian seasoning on top adds more flavor).
- Place in oven for 3-3 1/2 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Arrange on a plate and serve. (The amount of crackers you make depends on how many people you want to feed. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.).
- Note: These tasty snacks can be topped with almost anything you like. Roasted Red Peppers are delicious added to the Italian style with either the Pepperoni or Salami. Just MAKE SURE to put the slice of red pepper ON TOP of the cheese and not under it like the meat or the cracker can get soggy.).