These are tasty snacks that can start a party, holiday get-together or be added to a pitch-in dinner or can be made for family game night or movie night. Fast and easy, even the kids can help with this simple but tasty snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange Ritz crackers in rows on a cookie sheet.
- 3Top each cracker with a generous pinch of shredded cheese.
- 4Place a slice of olive on top of cheese. (Or anything topping you like).
- 5For a more Italian flare, place a slice of Pepperoni or cut up Salami on the cracker THEN top with mozzarella cheese. (A shake of Italian seasoning on top adds more flavor).
- 6Place in oven for 3-3 1/2 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 7Arrange on a plate and serve. (The amount of crackers you make depends on how many people you want to feed. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled.).
- 8Note: These tasty snacks can be topped with almost anything you like. Roasted Red Peppers are delicious added to the Italian style with either the Pepperoni or Salami. Just MAKE SURE to put the slice of red pepper ON TOP of the cheese and not under it like the meat or the cracker can get soggy.).
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Party Starters
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 1500.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g