1/1 Photo of Cheesy Parmesan Crackers (so easy!)
This is a really neat and fun recipe! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl or food processor,cut butter into the flour until the mix resembles coarse meal.
- 3Add cheese& egg yolk,mix well.
- 4Add just enough water to form a dough that will hold together in a cohesive ball.
- 5(Texture will be somewhat crumbly,but dough will hold together when pressed) Divide dough into 2 equal portions for rolling.
- 6On floured surface,roll each into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- 7Cut out individual crackers about 2 inches across with cookie cutter or sharp knife.
- 8Place them on ungreased baking sheet,& prick each 2 or 3 times with a fork.
- 9Bake 10 minutes,& turn the crackers over.
- 10Bake another 5-10 minutes,or until medium brown.
- 11Let them cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Parmesan Crackers (so easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g