Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really neat and fun recipe! 8)
Make and share this Cheesy Parmesan Crackers (so easy!) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup water (approx.)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In large bowl or food processor,cut butter into the flour until the mix resembles coarse meal.
- Add cheese& egg yolk,mix well.
- Add just enough water to form a dough that will hold together in a cohesive ball.
- (Texture will be somewhat crumbly,but dough will hold together when pressed) Divide dough into 2 equal portions for rolling.
- On floured surface,roll each into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out individual crackers about 2 inches across with cookie cutter or sharp knife.
- Place them on ungreased baking sheet,& prick each 2 or 3 times with a fork.
- Bake 10 minutes,& turn the crackers over.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes,or until medium brown.
- Let them cool on wire rack.