1/2 Photos of Cheesy Parmesan Chicken or Turkey Meatballs
A wonderful change from your regular meatballs! for best flavor it is advised to refrigerate the meatballs overnight before coating in the breadcrumb mixture --- these are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken (or use white and dark ground turkey meat)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion (or use 1 large green onion white part only)
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce grated Fontina cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or use 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt or 1/4 teaspoon white salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup bry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a bowl using clean hands mix all meatball ingredients together.
- 2Form into about 24 meatballs (for best flavor at this point cover and refrigerate overnight).
- 3In a small bowl, mix together additional 1/2 cup breadcrumbs with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- 4Roll and coat the balls in the cheese/breadcrumb mixture.
- 5Pan-fry intil cooked and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Parmesan Chicken or Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: