- 1⁄2 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 kg chicken piece
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 (25 g) packets cheese, twists well crushed (in food pro.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C.
- Combine flour and cheese.
- Coat the chicken pieces in this mixture.
- Dip the pieces in egg then coat with the cheese twisties, pressing on firmly.
- Place in a greased 2.
- 5l casserole dish.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- serve with french fries and corn on the cob.