Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
These are hard to beat; great tasting!
Top Review by Tebo
The many baked Fries found on Zaar a just terrific. This is another one to add to the list. So much better than deep fried and the flavours that can be added to the "chips" is limitless. Thanks for these ideas Shirl (J)831
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges or slices.
- Combine cheese, salt, garlic, paprika and stir well.
- Arrange potatoes in lightly greased 15x10x1 pan.
- Brush margarine on potatoes and sprinkle cheese mixture on top.
- Bake 375F, uncovered for 40 minutes till tender.