Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
From the American Heart Association Quick and Easy Cookbook
Make and share this Cheesy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups bite size reduced-fat cheese crackers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders or 1 lb turkey tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Preheat oven to 400*. Spray a shallow baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Crush crackers in a ziplock bag and add basil and pepper to crumbs.
- Dip chicken in milk. Add a few pieces of chicken at a time to the crumb mixture and shake until chicken is coated. Place coated chicken in a single layer on the baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.