Recipe by michaela1112
These attractive rolled tortilla bites always go over great at parties! A cheese, sour cream and green onion mixture is spiced up with minced jalapenos and rolled up in small flour tortillas.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, green onions, lime juice and jalapeno peppers.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with the sour cream mixture. Tightly roll each tortilla. Place rolled tortillas on a medium serving dish and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Slice tortillas into 1 inch pieces. Serve with picante sauce.