Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are really neat to serve at parties, get-togethers, BBQ's, and you can also dress them up by adding chopped or shredded meats or shrimp, crab. The possibilities are endless! The recipe is for a crowd, but can be reduced. Amount of servings depends on how large or small you slice them. This recipe makes approx. 30 pieces. Time includes chill time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces packaged cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese,cheddar cheese, green onions, lime juice, and jalapeño peppers.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with the sour cream mixture.
- Tightly roll each tortilla.
- Place rolled tortillas on a medium serving dish and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerate at least one hour.
- Slice tortillas into 1-inch pieces.