Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This started as a recipe from the American Heart Association, but I didn't have the exact ingredients called for. So I substituted a couple, added a few, and was very well plesed with the results.
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, including greens,finely chopped
- 7 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I used a brand that was mixed with black olives, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes)
- 4 ounces green peppers, finely chopped
- 4 ounces red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, blender, or food processor; mix well.
- Taste and add more cayenne and/or pepper flakes if desired.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.