Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My friend came up with this recipe and it has always been a big hit with my family.
Make and share this Cheesy Onion Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice sourdough loaf lengthwise and place on cookie sheets.
- Spread olive oil lightly over the top of the bread coating it slightly.
- Mix onions, garlic, butter and Italian seasoning in microwave safe dish.
- Place mixture in microwave until butter is completely melted.
- Stir mixture.
- Spread mixture over both halves of the loaf.
- Sprinkle even mixtures of parmesan and mozzarella over both halves.
- Sprinkle for taste Italian seasoning over the top of cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is completely melted.
- Slice in 1/2 inch pieces and serve hot.
Originally made this for one of the monthly groups that I host & it was devoured in no time at all! Now I'm wanting to make it for company when I can serve an Italian dinner of really long spaghetti with homemade sauce & meatballs! Thanks for a great recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]