1/7 Photos of Cheesy Onion Focaccia (Bread Machine)
1 hr 18 mins
mums the word's Note:
Just looking at this golden cheesy bread will make you drool, and the smell is incredible. This is from TOH Apr 2005. To say that we love it would be an understatement! Preparation time includes dough cycle of 1 hour but that will depend on the bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water (70-80 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour (I use all purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1In bread machine, place dough ingredients in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select dough setting.
- 2After 5 minutes of mixing, check to see if you need to add 1 tbsp water or flour.
- 3When dough cycle is complete, place dough onto a lightly greased 12" pizza pan and pat into a 10" circle.
- 4Cover and let rise in warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- 5Meanwhile, in large skillet saute onions and butter for 15 minutes.
- 6Add minced garlic and cook 5 minutes more. Stir in Italian seasonings.
- 7Using the end of a wooden spoon, make deep indentations 1 " apart in dough.
- 8Top with onion mixture and cheeses.
- 9Bake at 400F 15-18 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Onion Focaccia (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.6
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 601.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: