1/1 Photo of Cheesy Onion and Potato Soup
Alison J.'s Note:
Perfect comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until limp, but not brown.
- 2Add potato, water, bouillon cubes, salt, and pepper. Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- 3Remove from heat and blend till smooth.
- 4Return to saucepan and add milk and cheese.
- 5Reheat slowly until cheese melts, but do not boil!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Onion and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 556.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g