Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Over-the-top bread for your next BBQ. You can make this right on your grill or in the oven.
- 2 cups shredded American cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jar olive-pimento cheese spread
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) candiced green chili peppers
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf French bread
- sliced pimento stuffed olive
- Mix all ingredients except extra olives.
- Toast bread on grill or in oven.
- Spread cheese mixture on top cover and grill cheese side up 5-7 minutes or until hot and melted.
This was great! I loved the hint of olive in this, and I think if you added a piece or two of pepperoni on top of the spread, it would be even better! Will definitely add this to my "eat again" files! Made for PAC Fall 2007.