Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes two casseroles. I usually put one in the freezer for another time. A cheesy dish that kids seem to like.
- Cook noodles per package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a large pot, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Add flour, garlic salt, and onion salt; stir until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Add the cheese; stir until melted.
- Add in the noodles; stir to combine.
- Transfer noodles to two greased 2-quart casserole dishes.
- In a small bowl, add dry bread crumbs and melted butter; toss.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.