Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Same cookbook. Gotta love Taste Of Home! Submitted by Shirley McKee in Varna Illinois. Good and simple.
- 1182.95 ml uncooked egg noodles
- 29.58 ml butter
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 1.23 ml onion salt
- 314.66 ml milk
- 226.79 g processed cheese, cubed (velveeta)
- 29.58 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 7.39 ml butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, garlic salt and onion salt until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Toss bread crumbws and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Delicious and simple! A true comfort dish. Thanks for sharing.