Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy comfort food recipe that is good for a no meat meal. If you want to add more seasonings to zip it up-feel free!
- 16 ounces fine egg noodles
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter (or to taste)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Add butter,salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese melts.
I used medium egg noodles and followed the recipe as written. I thought it tasted a bit too sour creamy so I added a bit more cheddar cheese. Everyone really enjoyed this.
We loved this dish. I subbed for my regular Mac & Cheese for Thanksgiving. Super easy to put together, the sour cream really gave it a rich taste. Will defintely be making this a lot. Made for the Side into Slides Game 2009, in the Photo Forum. Thanks for posting! : )