Recipe by NancyDrew
This was given to me by my best friend's mom - it is NOT diet friendly, but the best comfort food EVER!!! And the ingredients are things you probably already have in the cupboard or fridge. This was our daughter's first real "table food" and one of my family's favorites...I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 lb bow tie pasta (you can also use shells, or anything that will hold the sauce)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- garlic powder
- grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Brown ground beef and onion together in a large saucepan.
- Drain meat if necessary.
- Add Cream Cheese, soups, and sour cream and heat until cream cheese is melted and everything is well incorporated- but do not boil.
- Add garlic powder.
- Add pasta to meat sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking dish and top with Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.