1/4 Photos of Cheesy Noodle Bake
Shannon 24's Note:
Found this in a magazine that came in the mail. Posted here for future reference - haven't tried yet. Serves 4 as main dish or 8 as a side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, drain well.
- 3Toss noodles with soup mix, sour cream, parsley, 1 cup cheese and pepper.
- 4Spoon into a 8 cup casserole dish.
- 5Toss the bread crumbs with the remaining cheese and margarine.
- 6Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- 7Bake 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 675.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix