Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this one in the "Fix-It and Forget It" cookbook and I am posting for safekeeping. I haven't tried it and I can tell that I am going to have to adjust it when I make it. I will update after I make it.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain. Crumble.
- Saute onion and garlic in bacon drippings. Drain on paper towel.
- Coarsely chop shrimp.
- Combine all ingredients except chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour, or until cheese is melted.
- Thin with milk if too thick.
- Serve with chips.