Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Simple microwave nachos! Fast too! Found in a recipe box.
- 24 large tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 -4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange tortilla chips on a 10 inch glass or paper plate. Place remaining ingredients in a plastic bag. Shake to mix. Sprinkle mixture over chips.
- Microwave at 50% medium for 3-8 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate 2-3 times during cooking.
Pretty good for coming out of the microwave!! I didn't measure anything, and it tasted great...added some chopped purple onion before nuking. Thanks for the simple recipe!!
These were very good. I'll admit that I didn't measure anything just added the cheese and then sprinkled with the chili powder and cumin. Loved the spice combination. I only microwaved them for about 45 seconds on full power, and that worked fine for me. thanks for sharing.