Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another great Weight Watchers meal idea. Only 7 points!
Make and share this Cheesy Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 12 baked corn tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese or 2 ounces colby cheese
- 1⁄4 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chips on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top with salsa, beans, scallions and cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Top with guacamole.
- Enjoy with vegetable sticks dipped in dressing.
This was such a great recipe! I used "basic black beans" Basic Black Beans for the bean/salsa mix, weight watchers mozz cheese (1/4 cup) & didn't use any onions or guacamole--but I used fat free sour cream for topping. They were so yummy & I felt so good eating some nachos. Mine took about 10 min to heat. Thanks so much for sharing!