Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Campbell's.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 8 taco shells
- lettuce (or anything else you like on your taco shell) or sour cream (or anything else you like on your taco shell) or salsa (or anything else you like on your taco shell)
- COOK beef in skillet until browned.
- Pour off fat.
- ADD 1/2 can soup, water and taco seasoning mix.
- Heat through.
- HEAT remaining soup in saucepan, stirring often.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup beef mixture into taco shells. Top each with remaining soup and lettuce.
We thought the taco filling was good, but did not care for the "soup sauce" spooned over the filling. I had leftovers and the next day the filling had thickened up considerably, so I stirred in the remaining Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup and topped the tacos with Pace Picante Sauce and shredded lettuce. It all got eaten!