I've been using this recipe for years. My sister named it Pumpkin Dip because she says she can taste pumpkin in it-I think it comes from the brand of chili. At any rate it's awesome and so easy to put together. I cook it in my fondu pot which also keeps it warm for parties and such. You can add additional ingrediants-I've added hamburger, green onions, onions, the options are endless-it's up to your taste. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese in microwave until spreadable.
- 2Spread on bottom of either an 8x8 baking dish or fondu pot.
- 3Pour chili over top of cream cheese.
- 4Add sharp cheddar cheese on top.
- 5You can either bake it in an 8x8 baking dish for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees or layer in a fondu pot and heat till bubbly.
- 6Top with sour cream as served to taste.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Nacho Dip Aka "pumpkin Dip"
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 431.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.8 g