Recipe by msjill111
I've been using this recipe for years. My sister named it Pumpkin Dip because she says she can taste pumpkin in it-I think it comes from the brand of chili. At any rate it's awesome and so easy to put together. I cook it in my fondu pot which also keeps it warm for parties and such. You can add additional ingrediants-I've added hamburger, green onions, onions, the options are endless-it's up to your taste. Enjoy
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) canskyline original chili
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips, for dipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in microwave until spreadable.
- Spread on bottom of either an 8x8 baking dish or fondu pot.
- Pour chili over top of cream cheese.
- Add sharp cheddar cheese on top.
- You can either bake it in an 8x8 baking dish for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees or layer in a fondu pot and heat till bubbly.
- Top with sour cream as served to taste.