Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, Healthy, and Simple recipe that mimics the taste of chicken nachos, but in a healthier manner that is simple to adapt for one, two, or more people. (This was adapted from a Kraft Foods recipe.)
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COVER baking sheet with foil.
- PLACE chicken breasts (if frozen thaw first) on baking sheet and make one large cut down the top center of each chicken breast.
- SPREAD salsa across the entire top each chicken breast.
- SPREAD a line of sour cream down the middle of each chicken breast. Do not cover entire breast as previously done with the salsa.
- BREAK tortilla chips up into small pieces. and sprinkle on top of the breasts.
- BAKE for 20 minutes.
- REMOVE from oven and cover with cheese.
- BAKE for 10 more minutes.