Sarah Elizabeth's Note:
Easy, Healthy, and Simple recipe that mimics the taste of chicken nachos, but in a healthier manner that is simple to adapt for one, two, or more people. (This was adapted from a Kraft Foods recipe.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400ºF.
- 2COVER baking sheet with foil.
- 3PLACE chicken breasts (if frozen thaw first) on baking sheet and make one large cut down the top center of each chicken breast.
- 4SPREAD salsa across the entire top each chicken breast.
- 5SPREAD a line of sour cream down the middle of each chicken breast. Do not cover entire breast as previously done with the salsa.
- 6BREAK tortilla chips up into small pieces. and sprinkle on top of the breasts.
- 7BAKE for 20 minutes.
- 8REMOVE from oven and cover with cheese.
- 9BAKE for 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Nacho Chicken for Two (Or More!)
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% mexican cheese blend
non-fat tortilla chips