Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft Foods. Sounds like it might be a winner at our house!
Make and share this Cheesy Nacho Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 deg. F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, water and seasoning mix; stir. Cook 10 minute stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream.
- Place half the chips in 13x9-inch baking dish, cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with onions and remaining sour cream.