Found in : Best South African Braai recipes from Christa Kirstein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slach the fat edges of the steaks.
- 2Mix together the mustard, oil and lemon juice.
- 3Bake the steaks over hot coals for 5-6 minutes on one side, then turn and spread half of the mustard mixture on the cooked side.
- 4Bake for another 5-6 minutes.
- 5Turn the steaks again and spread the remaining mustard mixture on the other side. Sprinkle with herbs and put the slice of cheese on top.
- 6Serve immediatly before the cheese starts to drip.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Mustard Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 549.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: