- 4 rump steak (about 300 gr each)
- 2 tablespoons English mustard
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons herbs (freshly marjoram, parsly, thyme)
- 4 slices cheese (Cheddar or Gruyere)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slach the fat edges of the steaks.
- Mix together the mustard, oil and lemon juice.
- Bake the steaks over hot coals for 5-6 minutes on one side, then turn and spread half of the mustard mixture on the cooked side.
- Bake for another 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the steaks again and spread the remaining mustard mixture on the other side. Sprinkle with herbs and put the slice of cheese on top.
- Serve immediatly before the cheese starts to drip.