Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Soooooooo easy......and very fast ! And there won't be any leftovers! I added NO spices to this dish.....just hot, spicy sausages that were loaded with flavour!
- 4 links hot sausage
- 1 cup rice
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 -8 mushrooms, sliced
- Fry the sausages until cooked thoroughly -- about 10 minutes.
- Drain the sausages and then cut into bite size pieces.
- Fry the celery, red pepper, green onions and mushrooms.
- Microwave the rice in a 2 quart dish (large enough to hold all of the ingredients).
- When the rice has cooked, add the sausages, celery, peppers and onions to the dish.
- Add the mushroom soup to heat in the frying pan.
- Add the cut up Velveeta and milk to the pan.
- Stir until all have blended.
- Pour the cheese and soup mixture over the sausage mixture.
- Pop in a 350F over for 20-25 minutes.