Recipe by Tinkerbell's Mommy
My husband and I love mushrooms! This is a yummy appetizer that never goes to waste...Got this recipe out of an old church cookbook.
Top Review by Denise Powell
*PAC Spring 2008* review... This was super super easy to make and was a hit with the family. I made it as an appetizer and had to fight my husband and kids away to leave a few pieces for some friends that hadn't arrived yet!! Deffinately will make again.
- 8 ounces finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 -3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown together mushrooms, butter, garlic salt, onion, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce. Pat crescent rolls in 9x13 inch greased pan. Spread cream cheese on dough. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Top with browned mushrooms. Bake @350 for 20 minutes. Cut into squares -- .