- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (4 1/2 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope original ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9" pie pan.
- In a large bowl, combined mayo, cheeses, mushrooms, and dressing mix.
- Spread into prepared pie plate and bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- *For dip with a kick, add a couple teaspoons of hot sauce.