- 2⁄3 cup button mushroom (sliced)
- 2 green onions (spring onion, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup camembert cheese (sliced)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mushrooms, and onions in a greased shallow 9 or 10 inch oven round.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and parmesan cheeses, arrange canembert on top.
- Whisk eggs, cream, milk and flour together in bowl; pour over cheeses in dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for about 25 or 30 minutes, or until just set.