Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorites because I can make it well ahead of time and it will only get more flavorful the next day.
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with peppers
- 453.59 g package Velveeta cheese
- 226.79 g thin spaghetti
- 118.29 ml mushroom
- 118.29 ml onion
- 29.58 ml butter
- 709.77 ml roasted chicken breast
- 14.79 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into rough cubes, of about 1 inch. Finely chop the mushrooms and onions.
- Over medium high heat, sautee the mushrooms and onions in the butter until soft. Add the chicken, garlic salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- In a large pot of boiling water, boil the spaghetti for about 8 minutes or until done a little less than your liking, as it will cook a bit further in the oven. Drain completely.
- Chop the block of Velveeta into approximately 1 inch cubes.
- In a large casserole dish, combine the soups, drained can of Ro-Tel, velveeta, and chicken mixture. Add the pasta and mix together well. (Be mindful of mixing up the velveeta because sometimes the little cubes like to clump together, expecially after getting a little warm from the pasta.).
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. I like the top of mine crispy, so I take off the cover and bake for another 10 minutes. If you don't like crispy, then keep it covered.
- Be sure to let it cool for about 10 mintues prior to serving.