Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An easy grilled bread. Use whatever cheese you like.
Top Review by Nikki Kate
Oh my gosh this is delicious!! My DH and I had it as an appetizer for our big Sunday Supper. I baked it in the oven only because it was to cold outside to grill. I followed everything else to a T. I baked it in the oven at 400 degrees until the cheese started to melt. Then turned on the broiler and let everything get brown and gooey!! But this is going to be a favorite when summer rolls around. I will be making it many, many times. If I could give it 100 stars I would. Just loved it!! Thank you Lvs2Cook for such a great recipe.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread