Cheesy Mushroom Appetizers
- Unroll the crescent dough into two long rectangles; seal seams and perforations.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mushrooms, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Spread over the dough to within 1 inch of the edges.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style; starting with a long side; seal edges.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Beat egg and water; brush over dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices.