Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This recipe is from an old Pampered Chef cookbook. Simple and something my kids will eat. Freezes well. See note for OAMC instructions.
Top Review by Doing it Right
A great kid and adult friendly recipe. My 1 year old ate his little heart out. I did forget to put the cheese on top, but I honestly didn't miss it. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook and stir the beef over medium-high heat until meat is browned; drain.
- Add in spaghetti sauce, soup, pepper, and Italian seasoning; stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, sauce, and 2 cups cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 4-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: OAMC instructions--To freeze: Complete recipe through step 6. Seal with foil or place in a zip top bag. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Bake as directed.